Branching Out Adventures
Family Fun & Activities
Please adhere to all government guidelines currently in place, go to: www.visitbrighton.com/coronavirus-covid-19 for up to date city information
If you are looking for some high adventure and quality outdoor time, Branching Out Adventures can offer you and your family the perfect day out.
Set within beautiful woodland in the heart of the Sussex Weald, this is a hidden gem.
Just 15 miles from Brighton and a few minutes’ drive from Lewes this place is full of adventurous activities for all the family.
Branching Out is a brilliant adventure park, ready to give you a fun-filled ride through their unique woodland site on a zipwire or a tree top bounce your kids will never forget! Their friendly team are focused on supporting children (aged 3+) and adults in outdoor fun, adventure, breaking barriers, education and more.
They welcome everyone with open arms into the cafe headquarters, where you can settle in with a fresh cup of tea or coffee and light snacks, or you can dive straight on to the High or Low Ropes courses or other brilliant activities, like the Giant Swing, Speed Zipwire, Climbing Wall or awesome Bounce About tree nets. The rope courses are truly magical, with wobbly obstacles which are challenging, super fun and leave you feeling positively exhilarated.
Doors are open every weekend and during school holidays all through the year for those who fancy some action or a cool birthday party with an adrenalin edge! Activity sessions run in the week for schools, colleges and businesses, in fact, BOA can cater for almost anybody, almost any time!
Drop-off Holiday Clubs run 9am to 4pm during school holiday time to help busy parents and give the kiddos an experience to remember.
Free parking is available.
Check our website for queries about age and height restrictions and activities available.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on 01825 280250 or 07955 372318.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Child (aged 6 to 17)||Price from £15.00 to £19.00 per ticket|
|Rope Course||Price from £17.00 to £21.00 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Map & Directions
- Guide Dogs Permitted - On a lead.
- Wheelchair user accessible - The grounds and café are accessible to wheelchair users, however, we do not have wheelchair accessible toilets.
- Food Shop on site - Tea, coffee and snacks available.
- Outdoor eating area
- Packed lunches by arrangement
- Picnic area
- Refreshments Available
Children & Infants
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Outdoor children’s play area
- All weather attraction
- Dogs welcome - Kept on a lead
- Groups by arrangement
- Groups welcome
- LGBT Friendly
- Open on bank holidays
- Special Opening for Groups by Arrangement
- Stag and hen parties welcome
- Team / Corporate Activities
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- Parking (free)
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 80
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times
- Visa accepted
- In countryside
- Outdoor Attraction
- Smoking Areas Available
- Some no smoking areas
- Cyclists welcome
- Educational Groups
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Min group size numeric qualifier - 15
- Packed lunches available
|Season (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Opening hours change throughout the year. Summer season April to October; Saturdays and Sundays, all School Holidays and Bank Holidays, 10am to 5pm. Open during the week for individuals and groups through appointment via email.
Summer season April to October; Saturdays and Sundays, all School Holidays and Bank Holidays, 10am to 5pm. Open during the week for individuals and groups through appointment via email.