Sussex Walks App
Please adhere to all government guidelines currently in place, go to: www.visitbrighton.com/coronavirus-covid-19 for up to date city information
Discover 250+ Sussex Walks on your mobile.
The Sussex Walks app has over 250 easy to follow routes, showing your position on the map as you walk. It uses your phone GPS to guide you and gives you the confidence to explore and enjoy new walks in Sussex. So, if you are looking for your next Sussex walking adventure, download the app, choose a walk and just follow the pointer.
It’s like sat-nav… but for footpaths.
The app is available on the iPhone and Android app stores and you can find it by simply searching for ‘Sussex Walks’ on your app store or visiting the Sussex Walks website
- 250+ beautiful walking routes in and around Sussex on the app
- The GPS pointer shows your position and location as you walk around each route
- Just like sat-nav, but for footpaths
- Works completely offline (no internet signal required when walking)
- Lots of different walk options for all abilities across the county
- Filter the walks by woodland, waterside, hillwalking and pub walk
- Live alerts and user feedback for walking routes in the app
- Driving directions to the parking spot at each walk’s start point
Over 8,000 users have downloaded the Sussex walks app already.
This is very much a community driven app and even though we now have over 250 walking routes, we want to find more. We are encouraging people to email in their favourite walks around the county to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will research any suggestions and potentially add them to the app in a future update.
The Facebook Community
The app has a vibrant and active Facebook page that has over 9,000 followers across Sussex. We post lots of photos and walk information on this page and engage with the community to get photos and walk suggestions sent to us.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/walks.sussex
Map & Directions
Children & Infants
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Groups Accepted
- In town/city centre
- Outdoor Attraction
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families