Book Tickets Online
The World’s Oldest Operating Aquarium
Let us take you on a fascinating journey through the original Victorian architecture of the oldest operating aquarium in the world. Based opposite the iconic pier, SEA LIFE Brighton was built in 1872 and features 5,500 mesmerising creatures including Rays, Sharks, Turtles, Terrapins, Star Fish, Seahorses and an Anaconda! Here at SEA LIFE Brighton you can see them all - from the curious and the rescued to the rare and the enigmatic.
Experience the Ocean by Day & Night
The first of its kind in the UK, Day & Night offers guests the chance to experience the 24-hour wonder of a coral reef as it moves through the day in 750,000 litre display. Dance along the bio-florescent tropical shore and marvel in the beauty of coral reefs. Explore the caves of the deep and imagine yourself as a lionfish. Journey through our underwater tunnel or marvel at our floor to ceiling NEW viewing window and wave hello to the Sharks, Rays and Tropical Fish! PLUS welcome back SEA LIFE Brighton’s much loved Green Turtles Lulu & Gulliver!
Take a ride on our Glass Bottom Boat Experience!*
Wow! Meet our amazing ocean creatures from a new perspective on our Glass Bottom Boat ride experience totally unique to SEA LIFE Brighton. Glide over the water and say hello to our inquisitive turtles and our jawsome sharks while our marine experts explain what makes them so weird and wonderful!
*You can add on the glass bottom boat experience for a small additional charge when buying or reserving your visit online- please book a slot at least 30 minutes after your entry time.
Adults: from £18.00
Children: from £15
Under 3s: Free
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Disabled Parking - on Madeira Drive.
- Disabled persons toilet
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors - Large print maps available
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Induction Loop System - Induction loop at admission area
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Ramp/Level Access - apart from auditorium.
- Wheelchair user accessible - apart from auditorium.
- On-Site cafe/restaurant
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- All weather attraction
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Beach/Coast 5 min walking distance
- Event Venue
- Gift shop
- Groups by arrangement
- Groups welcome
- Guided tours by arrangement
- LGBT Friendly
- No Pets
- Open all year round - excluding 25th December.
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Prior Booking Recommended
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking - on Madeira Drive.
- On street parking only
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Railway station within walking distance
- Approx length of visit - 1.5 - 2 hours. Ticket valid all day.
- Can be packages by 3rd parties
- Delta accepted
- Groups Accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- TIC Staff Admitted Free - with trade pass.
- Visa accepted
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- Educational Groups
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Min group size numeric qualifier - 10.
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
* Open from 10am , closing times vary please check the official website for further details. Open every day except Christmas Day’
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
TICKET / INFORMATION / GIFT SHOP [WHERE APPLICABLE]
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS (Displays, exhibits, rides etc)
CAFETERIA / RESTAURANT
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
A rock 'n' roll riot, a smashed sweet shop, and a secret undercover reporter create the…0.03 miles away
Palace Pier is a 1,722ft long Victorian pier, located in the heart of Brighton and Hove’s…0.04 miles away
Situated opposite Brighton’s iconic palace pier, R-Bar is your favourite queer bar, with…0.04 miles away
While there are plenty of reasons to see Brighton, most don’t realise one big benefit is…0.04 miles away
The Tunnel has been re-decorated to include a wonderful array of portraits of some of the…0.05 miles away
Bustling Brighton & Hove promenade is perfect for a leisurely stroll where you will could…0.07 miles away
Alcotraz is an immersive theatrical cocktail experience of the highest kind. From your…0.08 miles away
Bake Awake Baking School offers fun and easy recipes to bake while applying the…0.09 miles away
Brighton City Sightseeing will take you on a fascinating whistle stop tour of the city.…0.09 miles away
The Brighton Zip is the longest zip line on the south coast and an amazing experience for…0.09 miles away
Come along and follow in the footsteps of the Victorians in a stroll along the pier, a…0.09 miles away
For over 30 years, Club Revenge has been the South Coast’s # 1 LGBTQ+ nightclub; renowned…0.1 miles away
Pier Nine is Brighton’s new 24/7 venue that allows you to experience anything from…0.1 miles away
A beautifully restored routemaster will take you on a tour of Brighton & Hove whilst…0.11 miles away
The world’s oldest working electric railway; built in 1883 and running for one and a…0.14 miles away
TRULY UNIQUE, inspired activities for hen parties and groups. Hilarious and dynamic…0.15 miles away