One Broad Street
One Broad Street
A Smart, Boutique Hotel With A Focus On Great Design, Comfort And Technology.
Located in the heart of Brighton we are a new type of self service hotel offering; convenient keycode locks, digital check-in, luxurious sleep experience, superfast WIFI and 12 beautifully designed en-suite bedrooms.
The property features a range of room types inc; large suites that can sleep 4, deluxe king sea view rooms, standard doubles and micro doubles. All rooms have kitchenette facilities with fridge, microwave and Nespresso coffee machines.
Our rooms are highly bespoke, thoughtfully designed and quintessentially Brighton. Super comfy mattresses, blackout blinds and mood lighting help create a great sleep experience.
The hotel is designed for the tech savvy traveller with features such as; Superfast Wifi, Smart TV’s, USB charging points, complimentary touchscreen information tablet, mood lighting and digital keycode locks.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Deluxe King.||Price from £89.00 to £179.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Micro Room.||Price from £72.00 to £165.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Standard Double.||Price from £79.00 to £175.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Suite.||Price from £89.00 to £219.00 per room per night (room only)|
*Suite - £25 per person supplement above 2 people
No breakfast included, room only self service hotel
Map & Directions
From Brighton Pier go east along seafront. Broad Street 4th turning on left off Marine Parade
Public Transport Directions
Brighton Railway station approximatey 15 - 20 minute walk. Local buses stop nearby from station, Hove and East Brighton
- LGBT Friendly
- Wireless Internet Access
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - on street parking vouchers available
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted - surcharge for mastercards outside EU.
- Visa accepted
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Seafront - Just off the seafront
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Ironing facilities in most rooms - Ironing board and iron available.
- Sea View some rooms - Partial seaviews
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Marketed as gay friendly
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly