Brighton's original boutique hotel, Blanch House is a glorious Regency townhouse, situated in a discreet Georgian terrace in fashionable and bohemian Kemp Town, just a short walk from the centre of Brighton and a stone’s throw from the city’s stunning Regency seafront.
For rooms and rates click here.
Each of the 12 stylish and contemporary en-suite guest bedrooms is uniquely designed so you can select a room to compliment your own preferred style. Blanch House’s ethos is to provide a unique experience for their quests, a home from home with that little bit of luxury.
Blanch House is also the ideal venue to mark a special occasion. Whether it’s for a private dinner, party, function, reception, an event or just simply to unwind with a cocktail and a loved one or some friends, in their relaxing champagne and cocktail bar, nothing is too much trouble for their guests.
With a license for weddings and civil partnerships, the friendly and experienced team at Blanch House will do everything they can to ensure your special day is a very personal and memorable occasion.
Or, why not have the whole hotel to yourself? Exclusive use of Blanch House is available with sole use of the 12 bedrooms, lounge area, champagne and cocktail bar and Belle Epoque Private Dining and Function suite.
Only 5 minutes by taxi from Brighton Station, Blanch House is an ideally situated, chic, boutique haven from which to relax, celebrate or explore the city's delights.
Blanch House looks forward to welcoming you.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type
|Room / Unit Tariff*
|£119.00 per room per night (breakfast included)
|Feature Double Room
|£205.00 per room per night (breakfast included)
|£129.00 per room per night (breakfast included)
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Additional Meal Details - Special diets available
- Bar - Light bites menu
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room Service
- Serve breakfast
- Special diets catered for
- Accept coach parties
- Adults only
- Available for wedding receptions
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Internet access for visitors
- Central heating throughout
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome - Children 15 Years + are welcome
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Ironing facilities
- LGBT Friendly
- Licensed for civil marriages
- Licensed for weddings & ceremonies
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Public Telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wireless Internet Access - in public areas, and bedrooms and function rooms.
- Fitness facilities close by
- American Express accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Non smoking establishment
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Baths some rooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms - Wireless internet.
- Non smoking rooms available - all rooms non smoking.
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Sea View some rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Marketed as gay friendly
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Special provisions for lone female travellers
Travel & Trade
- Commission/net rates apply
- Group discounts available
- Room/unit allocations available
- Wi-fi available
|Open New Year
|2024 (1 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024)
* AA 3 Star Town House Hotel
Closed on Christmas Day
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Trip Advisor Travellers’ Choice award 2022
- AA Awards - AA COVID Confident Scheme 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- AA Awards - AA Breakfast Award 2021
- AA Awards - AA 3 Star Silver Town House Hotel 2021
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
Britain's first beach sports centre and Brighton's only sandy beach.
We offer beach…0.09 miles away
The world’s oldest working electric railway; built in 1883 and running for one and a…0.16 miles away
The Brighton Zip is the longest zip line on the south coast and an amazing experience for…0.2 miles away
Bake Awake Baking School offers fun and easy recipes to bake while applying the…0.23 miles away
The Tunnel has been re-decorated to include a wonderful array of portraits of some of the…0.23 miles away
Nominated Jazz Venue of the Year 2022/23. The Verdict has been named as one of the 10 top…0.27 miles away
Beryl BTN Bikes is run by Beryl in partnership with Brighton & Hove City Council. The…0.28 miles away
Discover a magical underwater world filled with a dazzling array of amazing creatures. …0.28 miles away
Situated opposite Brighton’s iconic palace pier, R-Bar is your favourite queer bar, with…0.29 miles away
Palace Pier is a 1,722ft long Victorian pier, located in the heart of Brighton and Hove’s…0.3 miles away
For over 30 years, Club Revenge has been the South Coast’s # 1 LGBTQ+ nightclub; renowned…0.32 miles away
Bustling Brighton & Hove promenade is perfect for a leisurely stroll where you will could…0.34 miles away
Pier Nine is Brighton’s new 24/7 venue that allows you to experience anything from…0.35 miles away
Alcotraz is an immersive theatrical cocktail experience of the highest kind. From your…0.36 miles away
Brighton City Sightseeing will take you on a fascinating whistle stop tour of the city.…0.37 miles away
Sea Lanes Brighton includes: A heated 50m outdoor swimming pool and associated facilities…0.37 miles away