Brighton's original boutique hotel, Blanch House is a glorious Regency townhouse, situated in a discreet Georgian terrace in fashionable and bohemian Kemp Town, just a short walk from the centre of Brighton and a stone’s throw from the city’s stunning Regency seafront.
For rooms and rates click here
Each of the 12 stylish and contemporary en-suite guest bedrooms is uniquely designed so you can select a room to compliment your own preferred style. Blanch House’s ethos is to provide a unique experience for their quests, a home from home with that little bit of luxury.
Blanch House is also the ideal venue to mark a special occasion. Whether it’s for a private dinner, party, function, reception, an event or just simply to unwind with a cocktail and a loved one or some friends, in their relaxing champagne and cocktail bar, nothing is too much trouble for their guests.
With a license for weddings and civil partnerships, the friendly and experienced team at Blanch House will do everything they can to ensure your special day is a very personal and memorable occasion.
Or, why not have the whole hotel to yourself? Exclusive use of Blanch House is available with sole use of the 12 bedrooms, lounge area, champagne and cocktail bar and Belle Epoque Private Dining and Function suite.
Only 5 minutes by taxi from Brighton Station, Blanch House is an ideally situated, chic, boutique haven from which to relax, celebrate or explore the city's delights.
Blanch House looks forward to welcoming you.
Map & Directions
From Brighton Pier travel east along Marine Parade, Atlingworth Street is a turning on the left.
Public Transport Directions
Brighton Railway Station is approximately 20 minute walk. Local buses stop nearby.
- Additional Meal Details - Special diets available
- Bar - Light bites menu
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room Service
- Serve breakfast
- Special diets catered for
- 2m distancing in place
- Advance booking essential
- Capacity limit
- Clear signage
- Contactless payment only
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Face mask essential (provided)
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Floors clearly marked for social distancing
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Hygiene screens in place
- Meal times must be booked
- Online booking only - or by phone or email
- Online booking possible
- Online ordering available
- Open now
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Socially distanced spaced seating
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for visitors
- Virtual menus
- Accept coach parties
- Adults only
- Available for wedding receptions
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Internet access for visitors
- Central heating throughout
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome - Children 15 Years + are welcome
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Ironing facilities
- LGBT Friendly
- Licensed for civil marriages
- Licensed for weddings & ceremonies
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Public Telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wireless Internet Access - in public areas, and bedrooms and function rooms.
- Fitness facilities close by
- American Express accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Non smoking establishment
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Baths some rooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms - Wireless internet.
- Non smoking rooms available - all rooms non smoking.
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Sea View some rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Marketed as gay friendly
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Special provisions for lone female travellers
Travel & Trade
- Commission/net rates apply
- Group discounts available
- Room/unit allocations available
- Wi-fi available
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- Blanch House
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Trip Advisor Travellers’ Choice award 2021
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- AA Awards - AA COVID Confident Scheme 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- AA Awards - AA Breakfast Award 2021
- AA Awards - AA 3 Star Silver Town House Hotel 2021
|Open New Year|
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* AA 3 Star Town House Hotel
Closed on Christmas Day