Please adhere to all government guidelines currently in place, go to: www.visitbrighton.com/coronavirus-covid-19 for up to date city information
Since opening nearly 12 years ago and immediately breaking into the Conde Nast Traveller’s “Hot List”, Drakes has continued to set the standard for boutique hotels in Brighton, receiving awards and accolades for stylish design, impeccable service and outstanding fine dining.
This 4-star luxury townhouse hotel is located directly on the Brighton seafront, providing the most wonderful sea views from their front facing designer guestrooms. Benefitting from either monsoon shower wet rooms and/or free standing feature baths for long indulgent soaks, all rooms are fully air conditioned, have flat screen televisions with full SKY package, i-pod docking stations and complementary Wi-Fi. Waffle robes, slippers and a luxurious range of White Company products (including a travel sized gift set to take home) are also provided to help you unwind and pamper yourself.
The sea facing Drakes Bar is a slick space incorporating an impressive black granite bar, backlit and flanked by glass and lacquer drinks lockers and boasts unsurpassed sea views from the double aspect windows – a perfect situation to relax and enjoy the sunset over the iconic Brighton Pier whilst enjoying libations from their impeccable cocktail and wine lists.
Nestled within the hotel, The is comparably stylish and reflects the same ambiance of relaxed glamour. Cool grey tones, shuttered windows and subtle lighting create an elegant backdrop for intimate dinners or laid back lunches. Private parties can reserve the Private dining room for that extra special touch. For the 7th consecutive year, The Restaurant has achieved the highest score awarded to Brighton restaurants in The Good Food Guide 2018, making this fine dining restaurant an essential place to enjoy an outstanding meal, whatever the occasion.
At the very heart of Drakes’ philosophy is the desire to treat guests as treasured friends coming to stay; providing the ultimate in personal service, comfort and care, all delivered with style, panache and a touch of decadence.
To book please click here.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Circular Sea-Facing Room||Price from £225.00 to £275.00 per room per night (room only)|
|City Facing Attic Double||Price from £155.00 to £185.00 per room per night (room only)|
|City-Facing Feature Room||Price from £165.00 to £200.00 per room per night (room only)|
|City-Facing Ground Floor Double||Price from £115.00 to £145.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Sea View Attic Double with Freestanding Bath||Price from £180.00 to £215.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Sea View Attic Double with traditional bath||Price from £165.00 to £200.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Sea-Facing Ground Floor Double||Price from £145.00 to £175.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Sea-Facing Yin Yang Double||Price from £155.00 to £185.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Sea-Facing Yin Yang Single||Price from £115.00 to £145.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Standard Bijou Double Room||Price from £135.00 to £160.00 per room per night (room only)|
|The Feature Room||Price from £295.00 to £345.00 per room per night (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Map & Directions
From M23/A23 follow signs for the seafront. Keep going until you reach Brighton Pier roundabout. Turn first left into Marine Parade. We are on the left before the traffic lights, just past the New Steine.
Public Transport Directions
Brighton Railway Station - 5 minute taxi ride.Local buses stop nearby
- Additional Meal Details - Restaurant open to non-residents
- Bar - Sea front Cocktail Bar - open to everyone.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room Service - Snack menu all times - meals during restaurant hours
- Serve breakfast - Full breakfast menu is available in the restaurant and in the rooms.
- Serve evening meal - in restaurant
- Serve lunch - In restaurant
- Special diets catered for - in restaurant
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - baby and over 12 years
- Facilities for children - Baby listening
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Available for wedding receptions
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Internet access for visitors
- Central heating throughout
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- LGBT Friendly
- Licensed for civil marriages
- Licensed for weddings & ceremonies
- Night porter
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Internet Access
- Attraction package(s) available
- Cycle Hire
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Fitness facilities close by
- Golf Course close by
- Gym - Close by.
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - close by
- Sauna - close by
- Solarium - close by
- Spa Bath - close by
- Water sports facilities - close by
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Railway station within 5 miles
- American Express accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
- Non smoking establishment
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Baths some rooms
- Broadband - Wifi throughout.
- CD Player in all bedrooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available - double room. 5 steps to entrance (no handrail). stairs to dining room but room service can be offered.
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Ironing facilities in most rooms
- King sized bed some rooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Queen sized beds some rooms
- Sea View some rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Marketed as gay friendly
- Marketed to any other specialist market - Exclusive use weddings/partnerships
- Short breaks available
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.