Since opening nearly 12 years ago and immediately breaking into the Conde Nast Traveller’s “Hot List”, Drakes has continued to set the standard for boutique hotels in Brighton, receiving awards and accolades for stylish design, impeccable service and outstanding fine dining.
This 4-star luxury townhouse hotel is located directly on the Brighton seafront, providing the most wonderful sea views from their front facing designer guestrooms. Benefitting from either monsoon shower wet rooms and/or free standing feature baths for long indulgent soaks, all rooms are fully air conditioned, have flat screen televisions with full SKY package, i-pod docking stations and complementary Wi-Fi. Waffle robes, slippers and a luxurious range of White Company products (including a travel sized gift set to take home) are also provided to help you unwind and pamper yourself.
The sea facing Drakes Bar is a slick space incorporating an impressive black granite bar, backlit and flanked by glass and lacquer drinks lockers and boasts unsurpassed sea views from the double aspect windows – a perfect situation to relax and enjoy the sunset over the iconic Brighton Pier whilst enjoying libations from their impeccable cocktail and wine lists.
At the very heart of Drakes’ philosophy is the desire to treat guests as treasured friends coming to stay; providing the ultimate in personal service, comfort and care, all delivered with style, panache and a touch of decadence.
To book please click here.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Circular Sea-Facing Room||from £225.00 to £275.00 per room per night (room only)|
|City Facing Attic Double||from £155.00 to £185.00 per room per night (room only)|
|City-Facing Feature Room||from £165.00 to £200.00 per room per night (room only)|
|City-Facing Ground Floor Double||from £115.00 to £145.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Sea View Attic Double with Freestanding Bath||from £180.00 to £215.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Sea View Attic Double with traditional bath||from £165.00 to £200.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Sea-Facing Ground Floor Double||from £145.00 to £175.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Sea-Facing Yin Yang Double||from £155.00 to £185.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Sea-Facing Yin Yang Single||from £115.00 to £145.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Standard Bijou Double Room||from £135.00 to £160.00 per room per night (room only)|
|The Feature Room||from £295.00 to £345.00 per room per night (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Additional Meal Details - Restaurant open to non-residents
- Bar - Sea front Cocktail Bar - open to everyone.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room Service - Snack menu all times - meals during restaurant hours
- Serve breakfast - Full breakfast menu is available in the restaurant and in the rooms.
- Serve evening meal - in restaurant
- Serve lunch - In restaurant
- Special diets catered for - in restaurant
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - baby and over 12 years
- Facilities for children - Baby listening
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Available for wedding receptions
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Internet access for visitors
- Central heating throughout
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- LGBT Friendly
- Licensed for civil marriages
- Licensed for weddings & ceremonies
- Night porter
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Internet Access
- Attraction package(s) available
- Cycle Hire
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Fitness facilities close by
- Golf Course close by
- Gym - Close by.
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - close by
- Sauna - close by
- Solarium - close by
- Spa Bath - close by
- Water sports facilities - close by
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Railway station within 5 miles
- American Express accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
- Non smoking establishment
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Baths some rooms
- Broadband - Wifi throughout.
- CD Player in all bedrooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available - double room. 5 steps to entrance (no handrail). stairs to dining room but room service can be offered.
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Ironing facilities in most rooms
- King sized bed some rooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Queen sized beds some rooms
- Sea View some rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Marketed as gay friendly
- Marketed to any other specialist market - Exclusive use weddings/partnerships
- Short breaks available
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
|Open New Year|
|2023 - Opening (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
- 4 Visit England Stars Town House Hotel
- Visit England Awards - Annual Silver 2016
- Visit England Awards - Breakfast 2014
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
The world’s oldest working electric railway; built in 1883 and running for one and a…0.08 miles away
Britain's first beach sports centre and Brighton's only sandy beach.
We offer beach…0.1 miles away
The Brighton Zip is the longest zip line on the south coast and an amazing experience for…0.12 miles away
The Tunnel has been re-decorated to include a wonderful array of portraits of some of the…0.15 miles away
The Electric Arcade is a hidden gem of a comedy and theatre venue, combining live…0.17 miles away
Discover a magical underwater world filled with a dazzling array of amazing creatures. …0.2 miles away
Come along and follow in the footsteps of the Victorians in a stroll along the pier, a…0.21 miles away
A rock 'n' roll riot, a smashed sweet shop, and a secret undercover reporter create the…0.23 miles away
Planning on visiting the amazing Brighton Pier?...If so, click here to get the latest…0.22 miles away
While there are plenty of reasons to see Brighton, most don’t realise one big benefit is…0.24 miles away
Bustling Brighton & Hove promenade is perfect for a leisurely stroll where you will could…0.26 miles away
Pier Nine is Brighton’s new 24/7 venue that allows you to experience anything from…0.27 miles away
Alcotraz is an immersive theatrical cocktail experience of the highest kind. From your…0.28 miles away
Brighton City Sightseeing Tour takes you to visit one of the south-coast's most vibrant…0.29 miles away
The Brighton Walk of Fame is the first ever official walk outside of Hollywood .0.29 miles away
A beautifully restored routemaster will take you on a tour of Brighton & Hove whilst…0.31 miles away