Hudsons Guest House
Moments from the sea & handy for Kemp Town's bars, Hudsons is friendly and unpretentious. The bedrooms are tastefully done out, pristinely kept and comfortably furnished with an eclectic mix of wall hangings and objets d'art.
Hudsons combines a warm, welcoming bed and breakfast with a more trendy boutique hotel. It provides quality accommodation with many home comforts and also some special luxurious touches. Crisp white linen, beautiful décor and a gorgeous private garden ensure that our guests will have a comfortable and enjoyable stay. There are a combination of en-suite, all with televisions, internet connections, licensed mini-bars & hot drinks. All guest have access to our beautiful private garden.
Please contact establishment for access information for guests.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Hudson's Suite with ensuite shower and toilet||£99.00 per room per night (room only)|
|King sized double with ensuite shower & toilet||£99.99 per room per night (room only)|
|Single Room Ensuite||£67.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Standard double with ensuite shower & shared toilet||£60.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Standard double with ensuite shower & toilet||£79.99 per room per night (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Map & Directions
From Brighton Pier go east along Marine Parade turn left Lower Rock Gardens and across the lights into Upper Rock Gardens. Take a left at the next lights in to Edward Street and Devonshire Place is the second road on the left.
- Additional Meal Details - Special diets available
- Serve breakfast - Continental breakfast
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Min age 3. Children are charged as adults.
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Internet access for visitors
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- LGBT Friendly
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Public Telephone
- Wireless Internet Access
- Delta accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- In town/city centre
Room / Unit Features
- Baths some rooms
- CD Player in all bedrooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Four poster beds available
- Ground floor bedrooms available - Double room. 2 steps to front entrance. level access to dining area.
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Marketed as gay friendly
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
- Local Scheme: Accredited by VisitEngland
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open New Year|
|2022-18 (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Reception and check in available 9am-9pm – Mon-Fri and 9am-4pm Sat & Sun.
Guests may drop off luggage and buy parking vouchers from 9am.
Rooms are guaranteed from 2pm, although maybe available earlier.
Check out is 11am