Palm Court Restaurant and Bar
Eat large portions of fabulous fish and chips, cooked to perfection, in our newly refurbished restaurant or to take out and eat while you walk along the pier – just watch out for those pesky seagulls! Palm Court is a family restaurant and we have a kids activity menu which keeps the children entertained.
Palm Court can also be hired for a private party or corporate event and can cater for up to 400 people or, approximately, 300 seated.
Fancy some scrumptious food in Palm Court?
Reserve a table by calling 01273 609361.
Take a look at the website for more details or to simply browse the menu:
Map & Directions
Public Transport Directions
Brighton Railway Station is approximately 10-15 minutes walk.Local buses stop within walking distance.
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Menus available in braille
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Ramp to main entrance
- Take away service
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Baby changing facilities
- Children's menu
- Eat Out to Help Out
- Available for wedding receptions
- Exclusive hire of restaurant
- Groups accepted
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking
- American Express accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Al fresco dining
- In town/city centre
- Unique venue
|Open New Year|
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Please check opening times on our website http://www.brightonpier.co.uk/plan-your-visit/opening-times.Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change