Brighton & Hove Seafront
Take a leisurely stroll along the bustling Brighton & Hove promenade and soak up the cosmopolitan atmosphere at one of the cafes, restaurants and bars.
Relax on the beach or try your hand at one of the many activities, including sailing, kitesurfing, volleyball, boules, cycling, tennis or visit the many attractions such as Brighton Pier the Marina or Hove Lagoon. For younger visitors there is a children’s play area, paddling pool and carousel rides.
Then, in the evening, check out Brighton’s seafront clubs and bars, nestling underneath the Victorian beachfront arches, for some of the best club nights in the country.
Visit Brighton & Hove City Council website for more information: http://www.brighton-hove.gov.uk/index.cfm?request=b1000087
Map & Directions
- Cafe - There are several cafes along the promenade.
- Restaurant - There are numerous restaurants, cafes and bars along the promenade.
Children & Infants
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Open all year round
- Cycle Hire - Cycles may be hired from two outlets on the promenade.
- Indoor heated pool - An indoor pool is located in Hove at the King Alfred Leisure Centre.
Parking & Transport
- Railway station within 5 miles - Brighton Railway Station is approximately 15-20 minutes walk to the Brighton seafront. Hove Railway station is approximately 15-20 to the Hove seafront.
- Cyclists welcome