Marina / Harbour
AboutBrighton Marina is bursting with things to do. With an 8-screen cinema, 26-lane bowling alley, casino and health and fitness club, there’s never a dull moment. If you love to shop, you’ll enjoy exploring the waterfront; here you’ll find a selection of specialist stores fashion, home furnishings, gifts, accessories and books.
When it is time to relax, there’s a fantastic array of cafés and restaurants to tempt you from around the globe, from New York to New Delhi, Paris to Rome, Shanghai to Seattle. If your taste in food lies closer to home there are pubs, or go traditional and enjoy gourmet fish and chips on the quayside.
Make a night of it and stay over at the boutique hotel spoilt by harbour views. Brighton’s stunning waterfront destination where you can shop, eat drink, play. Free outdoor ping pong and New York style chess tables suitable for all ages to enjoy in Marina Square. With a 24-hour bus service (No 7) and free parking available for 1500 vehicles for marina visitors (time limits apply).
Full disabled access, includes parking and toilets.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A23/A259. Located on the A259, one mile east of Brighton Pier.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Brighton. Bus: No 7
- Indoor Attraction - venues at marina are indoor.
- Outdoor Attraction
- Village Location
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- Free parking
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Beauty Spa
- Cycle Hire
- Private fishing rights
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - A great variety of eating and drinking premises. Over 25+
- Refreshments Available
- Take away food
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Conference facilities
- Dogs Accepted
- Dogs welcome
- Event Venue
- Open all year round
- Family Fun
- Information Point
- Marketed Towards Families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- ETC Quality Attractions - Quality Assured Visitor Attraction 2014
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Brighton Marina is open daily throughout the year. Please contact individual shops and attractions for specific opening times.