Marina / Harbour
Brighton Marina is the largest marina in the UK and has plenty to do for all ages, within its picturesque waterfront surroundings. With an 8 screen cinema, 26- lane recently refurbished bowling alley, glow in the dark golf and casino, there’s never a dull moment. If you love to shop, you’ll enjoy exploring a selection of specialist stores, fashion, home furnishings, gifts, accessories and even designer kitchens. For outdoor enthusiasts, go on a boat trip, learn how to sail or jet ski. For those who prefer dry land why not hire an electric bike or enjoy a walk along the east break water to watch the fishermen? When it is time to relax, there’s nothing better than sitting in one of the many cafés or restaurants and watching the yachts sail by. You could even make a night of it and stay at the boutique Malmaison hotel boasting harbour views. With free outdoor ping pong and New York style chess tables, you’ll struggle to run out of things to do.
With a 24-hour bus service (number 7) and free parking available for 1,500 vehicles for marina visitors (time limits apply), full disabled access including parking and toilets, it could not be easier to come along and enjoy Brighton’s exciting waterfront destination, where you can shop, eat, drink, play and stay all in one unique location.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A23/A259. Located on the A259, one mile east of Brighton Pier.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Brighton. Bus: No 7
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - A great variety of eating and drinking premises. Over 25+
- Refreshments Available
- Take away food
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Conference facilities
- Dogs Accepted
- Dogs welcome
- Event Venue
- Open all year round
- Beauty Spa
- Cycle Hire
- Private fishing rights
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- Free parking
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Indoor Attraction - venues at marina are indoor.
- Outdoor Attraction
- Village Location
- Family Fun
- Information Point
- Marketed Towards Families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- ETC Quality Attractions - Quality Assured Visitor Attraction 2014
|2022 (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Brighton Marina is open daily throughout the year. Please contact individual shops and attractions for specific opening times.