Mermaid Walk, The Waterfront
Please adhere to all government guidelines currently in place, go to: www.visitbrighton.com/coronavirus-covid-19 for up to date city information
Crazy Golf has just got even more crazy......GLOBALLS creates a magical scene with Dinosaur & New Tropicana course. These fun and uniquely imaginative courses are a winner for adults & children.
Open every day, Book on http://www.globalls.co.uk/
Putt amongst glowing Dinosaurs & Tropical animals
Set in the heart of Brighton Marina, GLOBALLS has 2 x 12 hole indoor golf courses.
Travel back to the Jurassic period or stroll through a Tropical Jungle and play through the craziest glowy-est golf course you can ever imagine.
For just £5.50 pp, golfers of all ages and skill levels are welcome to play glow in the dark crazy golf.
Spectacular artwork, painted by local Brighton artist provide the perfect quirky selfie with our glowing neon Dinosaurs & Animals.
Check our website http://www.globalls.co.uk/ for Special themed events like Halloween & Christmas.
Our new Tropicana course is wheelchair accessible* please phone for details.
£6.95 per person except children aged 2 or under.
Map & Directions
- 2m distancing in place
- Capacity limit
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face masks available for visitors
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- One way system
- Online booking possible
- Open now
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Queuing system
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* During school holidays we are open every day from 10am.