Sea Lanes Pop Up
Brighton & Hove
Sea Lanes Pop-up
Bringing together Brighton’s best to offer a diverse selection of leisure activities, food and drink on the beach.
- SwimTrek Swim Coaching - The home of high performance swim technique in Brighton & Hove
- Luna Wave Yoga - An immersive yoga space set in a geodesic dome
- MNP Training – Fitness zone
- Beach Box Sauna - Unwind at our wild beach spa retreat. Choose between 3 wood-fired saunas, freshwater showers and natural body products.
- The Body Hub Brighton - Total Mind and Body Management. Made in Brighton
- Wood X Coal – Championing the taste of fire, offering something for everyone
- White Cloud Coffee Co. - Brighton's best single origins, cold brew and iced coffee, right on the beach
- Bison Beach Bar - A beach bar in collaboration with Bison Beer on the shore
Opening in Spring 2022, Sea Lanes Brighton will transform the former Peter Pan site on Madeira Drive, Brighton, by delving deep into its history and culture and reviving competitive and recreational sea-swimming on Brighton Seafront.
The vision is to create the UK’s first national open water swimming centre of excellence. As the wider master plan for the area is finalised, Sea Lanes will be taking the first step towards this vision with a development consisting of a heated 50m outdoor swimming pool, endless pool training facility, commercial buildings providing flexible space for local, independent businesses and improved access to the sea.
White Cloud Coffee
Enjoy a delicious coffee, smoothie or espresso martini while you relax on the beach. Our baristas create amazing coffee with our Rwandan based house blend, which has a lovely smooth caramel and chocolatey flavour.
Kids can enjoy a free babycino, and our homemade vegan banana bread, gluten free lemon drizzle, brownies and flapjack will satisfy the most demanding sweet tooth. We also have a limited number of fresh doughnuts each day, which are a constant crowd pleaser.
Open every day from 0830 until sunset