Book Tickets Online
Books on sale by Kevin Newman include: 50 Gems of Sussex, Secret Brighton, Brighton & Hove in 50 Buildings, Lewes Pubs & Visitors’ Historic Britain East Sussex/Brighton and Hove. Talks start at £95 per hour – please call for details of cost of motorised tours.
There are a few new books out now which have talks attached like Kevin's current book (A-Z of Brighton and Hove) which was due for release Spring 2020. All Kevin’s talks can be given virtually via zoom and there is also a zoom reading of his Sussex-themed/ adult/ children’s poetry if people wish that too. Some tours or walks (Spooky Sussex/ Worthing for example) can be done virtually if care homes etc wish.
His next book out is Pond Puddings and Sussex Smokies – (Sussex food and drink past and present) which will have a talk and quiz attached. Currently due to be released September 2020.
Please see website for tour dates and times.
All tours must be pre-booked and are usually for a minimum of 10 people. Please call 07504 863867 or email email@example.com for more information. Brighton walking tours are £10 per head, £7.50 children.
Gameshows, Team Building & Corporate Events 2020
Walking tours all start at £8.50 for adults and £6 for children in Brighton and Hove, £7.50 and £5 in Worthing.
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Text Message Facility - Interested parties can text for tour details - 07504 863862
- Wheelchair user accessible
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - Our start point, at The Royal Albion Hotel can provide refreshments & meals.
- Dogs Accepted
- LGBT Friendly
- Open Christmas - Closed on Christmas day
- Open New Year - Tours on New Year's Day 2016
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge) - Those taking part in the walking tour will need to arrange parking at their own discretion.
- Can be packages by 3rd parties
- Groups Accepted
- Max group size - 40
- Min group size - 10
- Special group rates
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction - Indoor talks & events can be organised.
- Outdoor Attraction
- Village Location - All-Inclusive History does tours to the surrounding villages (& towns) around Brighton
- Circular Route
- Easy Route
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Children - We can do personalised tours for students & youth groups.
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed Towards Senior Citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals - By prior arrangment
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Min group size numeric qualifier - 6
|2022 (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* All tours are pre-booking only. Additional, personalised tours can be arranged for groups of 10 or more - for schools, language schools, visiting groups & organisations.
Brighton & Hove has a rich Jewish history which you can now explore through two newly…0 miles away
Alcotraz is an immersive theatrical cocktail experience of the highest kind. From your…0.02 miles away
While there are plenty of reasons to see Brighton, most don’t realise one big benefit is…0.03 miles away
A rock 'n' roll riot, a smashed sweet shop, and a secret undercover reporter create the…0.03 miles away
Brighton City Sightseeing Tour takes you to visit one of the south-coast's most vibrant…0.03 miles away
Bustling Brighton & Hove promenade is perfect for a leisurely stroll where you will could…0.03 miles away
Planning on visiting the amazing Brighton Pier?...If so, click here to get the latest…0.05 miles away
Discover a magical underwater world filled with a dazzling array of amazing creatures. …0.05 miles away
A beautifully restored routemaster will take you on a tour of Brighton & Hove whilst…0.06 miles away
Experience a different flavour of our quirky and spirited city on this foodie walking…0.07 miles away
Pier Nine is Brighton’s new 24/7 venue that allows you to experience anything from…0.09 miles away
Three TRULY UNIQUE and inspired activities for all groups, hen parties and businesses.…0.1 miles away
The Tunnel has been re-decorated to include a wonderful array of portraits of some of the…0.1 miles away
TRULY UNIQUE, inspired activities for hen parties and groups. Hilarious and dynamic…0.1 miles away
Come along and follow in the footsteps of the Victorians in a stroll along the pier, a…0.11 miles away
Brighton Beach Bikes is the only bike hire located right on Brighton Beach. Hiring a bike…0.11 miles away