HeliFly (UK) Ltd
Shoreham By Sea
Please adhere to all government guidelines currently in place, go to: www.visitbrighton.com/coronavirus-covid-19 for up to date city information
There can be no better way to see Brighton and Hove than from a helicopter. With fantastic cockpit visibility the majestic sights of the city open up before you.
HeliFly operate a number of helicopter tours from nearby Brighton City (Shoreham) Airport throughout the year. As well as city tours HeliFly also offer flight to stunning country houses for elegant luncheons or afternoon teas.
Gift vouchers are available for short helicopter experience flights with prices starting from as little as £45. There's even a chance to win a FREE flight every month in our prize draw. Visit our website to enter.
Prior booking is advisable, but if the weather’s good why not call us to check availability. You could be taking to the skies of Sussex within the hour.
Map & Directions
Brighton City (Shoreham) Airport can be accessed via the A27 or A293. HeliFly fly from Hangar 4 in the South East corner of the airfield (also marked Advance Helicopters).
Public Transport Directions
Shoreham Airport can be accessed by both bus and rail from both Brighton and Worthing. The airfield is a 10-15 walk from Shoreham-by-Sea station or a 10 minute walk from Shoreham-by-Sea High Street which is served by the frequent Coast-Liner (No 700) bus service.
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors - At terminal car park.
- Ramp/Level Access
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Cafe - Within terminal building.
- Catering for groups - Within terminal building.
- Catering Provided - Within terminal building.
- Full liquor licence - Within terminal building.
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - Within terminal building.
- Refreshments Available - Within terminal building.
- Restaurant - Within terminal building.
- Groups by arrangement - Maximum 12 people in the air at any one time with 3 people per helicopter. Larger groups also accommodated.
- Open all year round
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (charge) - At terminal building.
- Parking (free) - At Hangar
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Railway station within walking distance
- American Express - Website only.
- American Express accepted
- Booking essential
- Delta accepted
- Groups Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 12
- Min group size - 1
- Visa accepted
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS (Displays, exhibits, rides etc)
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
|Opening (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|