Book Tickets Online
There can be no better way to see Brighton and Hove than from a helicopter. With fantastic cockpit visibility the majestic sights of the city open up before you.
HeliFly operate a number of helicopter tours from nearby Brighton City (Shoreham) Airport throughout the year. As well as city tours HeliFly also offer flight to stunning country houses for elegant luncheons or afternoon teas.
Gift vouchers are available for short helicopter experience flights with prices starting from as little as £45. There's even a chance to win a FREE flight every month in our prize draw. Visit our website to enter.
Prior booking is advisable, but if the weather’s good why not call us to check availability. You could be taking to the skies of Sussex within the hour.
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors - At terminal car park.
- Ramp/Level Access
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Cafe - Within terminal building.
- Catering for groups - Within terminal building.
- Catering Provided - Within terminal building.
- Full liquor licence - Within terminal building.
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - Within terminal building.
- Refreshments Available - Within terminal building.
- Restaurant - Within terminal building.
- Groups by arrangement - Maximum 12 people in the air at any one time with 3 people per helicopter. Larger groups also accommodated.
- Open all year round
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (charge) - At terminal building.
- Parking (free) - At Hangar
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Railway station within walking distance
- American Express - Website only.
- American Express accepted
- Booking essential
- Delta accepted
- Groups Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 12
- Min group size - 1
- Visa accepted
|Opening (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
|Monday - Sunday||09:00||- 17:30*|
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS (Displays, exhibits, rides etc)
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
The Chapel is closed to the public until further notice
Magnificent Gothic Chapel set on…1.04 miles away
Fins & Forks offers truly unique, immersive & award-winning fishing, preparation, cookery…3.11 miles away
Perched on the edge of the Sussex Downs, Foredown Tower is a beautifully converted…3.32 miles away
121 Personal Training in our private Portside studio3.57 miles away
Oyster Diving is a PADI 5-star Instructor Development Centre which means they offer the…3.67 miles away
With our newly refurbished distillery in Worthing now open, we’d love for you to come by…3.71 miles away
Lagoon Watersports is one of the country's premier watersports centres offering powerboat…3.92 miles away
A hexagonal smock mill on top of flint tower and barns dating from the 1820's with the…4.54 miles away
Katherine Richards Art Gallery is where contemporary art meets stylish homes. Owned and…4.62 miles away
Hove Museum is one of the most family friendly and accessible museums in the south east.…4.66 miles away
Creative Dance Classes for over 60s & those approaching 604.77 miles away
We are Brighton & Hove’s first choice for safe, reliable and comfortable coach travel…4.98 miles away
One of Brighton and Hove’s leading beauty and urban day spa. Good SPA Guide Regional…4.99 miles away
Hove Plinth is a brand new cultural attraction on the historic Hove seafront - a new…5.21 miles away
Whether you are looking for gentle relaxation or relief from muscular aches and pains our…5.23 miles away
The 1st Central County Ground in Hove has been the home of Sussex Cricket since 1872, and…5.41 miles away